“Focus on good skin care and you won’t need a lot of makeup!” — A perfect statement that carries a great depth of meaning. Every year, millions of dollars are spent the world over, on makeup and cosmetic products, which are nothing but chemicals.
A simple shift to the natural way of doing things is the need of the hour. Natural skin care is a possible task. Nature is blessed and abundant with many natural products that do wonders to the skin. In fact, history shows the dependence on products procured from nature and related sources to create creams, balms and other essentials that have an enriching effect on the skin, making it even more beautiful and glowing!
Read on to discover the different ways to achieve natural skin care, by using all natural products.
- Honey is a very significant natural ingredient that works miracles on the skin.
- It is a great antibacterial and can be used for acne treatment and prevention.
- Honey is the best natural remedy to open up clogged skin pores.
- It is a very good moisturiser. It has a soothing effect on the skin and makes the skin glow.
- Honey is also known to slow the aging process because of its anti-oxidant nature.
- Honey mixed with tea tree oil and lavender oil, makes for a natural cleanser and makes the skin blemish free.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
- It is undoubtedly an inexpensive ingredient and one of the best natural skin care product.
- It helps in reducing wrinkles on the skin and also reduces age spots.
- It balances your skin by maintaining the right pH, thereby making the skin look neither oily nor too dry.
- It removes toxins from the skin, giving the skin a more vibrant and youthful appearance.
- Because of Apple Cider Vinegar’s antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral property, it helps reduce acne, pimples and blemishes on the skin.
- Avocados are moisturising fatty fruits that are full of Vitamin A, D and E, which are essential for good skin.
- They help sooth sunburn and also treat age spots.
- It is a beautiful ingredient that detoxifies you from inside out.
- It is a natural remedy for burns, frostbites and rashes.
- It is an excellent oil for the skin as it helps in making the skin smooth and soft.
- It strengthens the skin and removes the dead skin cells effectively.
- It helps in detoxing the skin.
- It is a great home remedy for dry hands and can be used effectively for cuticle care too.
An average woman uses around 10 different skin care products, every day, making the skin absorb all kinds of chemicals. These chemicals, certainly affect the skin and the body, even though the approving authorities give a certificate of safety. These chemicals, over time, may cause birth defects, cancer, hormonal imbalances etc. So, it is best to avoid these cosmetics laden with chemicals, when there are better ways of achieving beautiful skin through natural skin care methods.