Dark circles affect both men and women. There are many reasons why this appears. Concealer for Dark Circles is the best remedy for this syndrome.
Dark Circles appear due to
- Hormonal changes
- Lack of sleep
- An irregular or disturbed life cycle
- Medication that causes the blood vessels to dilate
- Rubbing the eyes in excess
There are deeper reasons to dark circles. Those include liver diseases and dehydration. Aging also causes for dark circles. Nutrition deficiency such as vitamin A, C, K, etc will lead to dark circles.
It is a known fact that sleep deprivation is the most common cause of dark circles and can be avoided. It is ironic that even oversleeping can cause dark circles.
The thing about dark circles is that it gets worse in time. Dark circles not only dull your appearance, they can be indicative of serious and severe health issues.
The Magic of Concealer
A concealer, when applied well and in the correct shade, can give your face the much desired and clean look. It is not an easy task to find the right shade of Concealer for Dark Circles. Not only does the dark circle have to be hidden, the concealer has to suit the skin and skin tone.
There are both homemade concealer for dark circles as well as products in the market that help hide the dark circles. A homemade concealer might suit your skin very well and not have the unwanted negative side effects
- A foundation plus a moisturiser does the trick very well. To a spoon full of eye cream, add your moisturizer. Then add half a spoon of the foundation. Keep adding the ingredients in small measures until you get the correct skin tone. This is better when made in small amounts so that the quality is fresh.
- A small amount of your compact powder added to your eye cream or moisturizer works very well.
- A mixture of Vaseline with pressed powder is a good idea for a concealer.
Products in the market
- Maybelline New York is one of the best Concealer for Dark Circles in the market today. It brightens the eye, banishes the shadows that hang under the eyes and smoothes the fine lines. It is applied with a unique sponge that comes with the product. This applicator aids in applying it lightly in order to blend well.
- Mac Studio Finish is a very popular choice. This concealer is creamy and light weight. It contains an antioxidant formula that has an SPF of 35. This also effectively blocks out the sun that is your skin’s nemesis.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Container will leave you under eyes free from those dreaded dark circles for hours together. It is good for layering and is available in various shades to suit different types of skin.
Deep dark eyes and dark circles do not go together. Getting the right concealer is the first thing to do in order to hide it.