The soap is the most used and most accustomed product in terms of cleaning. What soap will do is clean the surface. It is important to go deeper. The dirt that covers your body may be removed because germs cling to the hands fairly easily. Regular soap can cause the bacteria on your body and face to loosen the grip but is it enough? This is where the best body exfoliators come in.
They remove the oldest dead skin cells which lie on the outermost surface of the skin. This is a process that is vital in all facials. You cannot make your skin glow if you do not remove the unwanted cells that basically give your skin a dull look.
There are many exfoliators in the market. A few of them are
- Bath and Body Works : The aromatherapy sugar scrub is one of the best body exfoliators you can find in the market. The oil based product tends to leave the skin very soft and shimmery. It avoids the skin from getting dry and broken. The sugar grains buff the dry skin away making it glow.
- L’Occitane Verbena Body Salt Scrub – When sugar can be used, salt is not far away. This product is definitely worth the price. It literally transforms the skin leaving it moisturised and soft. The wonderful scent lasts a while leaving you in a good mood indeed.
- 100% Pure Body Scrub falls in the list as it not only does it work very well, it is organic in nature too. There are no chemicals in it which are a very appealing factor indeed. There is enough oil in the product to moisturise your skin but not too much to that will make you look oily.
- St Ives Smoothing Apricot Body Wash – It is a popular fact that fruits are very good for your skin. Add the fruit to the body wash and you have one of the best body exfoliators on your hands. This product removes the blemishes on your skin and is very soft. It hydrates the body in a beautiful way leaving it fragrant and glowing.
- Victoria’s Secret Smoothing Scrub Wash – The product works even better than the name. The gentle scent and the soft moisturised skin is what people look for when purchasing a scrub. That is what makes this wash one of the best body exfoliators. It comes in a tube making it very user-friendly and does not cause a mess. No one wants a mess.
- The Body Shop Cocoa Butter body Scrub – The effect the product has on your skin is just as delicious as the name. The ground rice grains don’t dissolve in your hands before you have finished scrubbing.
With awareness regarding air pollution and global warming increasing, it is good to know the importance of exfoliating. When you begin the day with a nice rich and moisturising body scrub to help you look clean and fresh, the day can only get better. Transform your skin from flaky and dry to smooth and glowing in minutes.