Most women find walking out of their homes without make-up unnerving. It is a matter of confidence to some, and a mask to some. It is a misconception that beauty means more make-up. The truth of the matter is that makeup is not directly related to the level of confidence and the physical beauty. Natural looks are more appealing to the current generation. The fresh clean look is the look that works today. Gone are the days of loud lipstick and bright mascara. Natural looking makeup is more impressive and creates a lasting impression.
It is a Spanish word that tells one to look good. Wearing nice clothes, getting the hair and the make-up done, and accessorizing well is all part of the package. A number of make-up worn matters to a woman. More make-up could also imply a cover-up. A woman who can look natural exuberates more confidence today.
Importance of wearing make-up
People need to look well-groomed. Physical appearance creates the first impression. While too much make-up might come off as trying too hard, being too nonchalant about it will be seen as incomplete and therefore, will be judged as incompetent. A lot of attention to detail is implied with the appropriate amount of makeup. Wear minimalist natural looking makeup, not a lazy and hasty look.
Tips to look good naturally
• A light application of foundation or a single layer of powder will be sufficient. Have a natural base. Apply with clean fingers or a foundation brush.
• A moisturiser is a good alternative to foundation. A natural softness is possible when the skin is nourished and taken care of.
• You may opt to cover blemishes or any dark circles with a concealer.
• Identify the tone of your cheeks after a run. Get a blush of the same colour. It will look natural to your body.
• Nude makeup and mascara blend very well. The lashes get a fuller look and appear natural as well. An eyeshadow, slightly darker than the natural skin tone, looks very natural and beautiful.
• Exfoliation of the lips is a well-recommended step to take care of it. Cracked and dry lips not only hurt but also is a dead giveaway of the lipstick. A neutral and natural colour is the perfect natural looking makeup for your lips.
• Shiny textures and matte is a strict no-no.
Tips to look flawless without makeup
• Keep your eyebrows shaped well and professional
• Get regular mani-pedi done
• Accessorize yourself well with the right combinations
• Keep face tissues and a compact powder with you at all times
Today, women wear natural looking makeup both to offices and to the ramp. It has proven to work very well. The no-make up selfie by celebrities has proved this point. They have proven that the key to solving concerns regarding the body image is little or no make-up. Women ought to be appreciated because of who they are, and not what they appear on the outside.
Be natural. Look natural.